Baltic Publications Ltd
Baltic Publications Limited is looking for Advertising Sales Executives to sell display advertising in the company’s magazines, websites and newsletters. Whilst the roles involves an element of face-to-face presentations, the majority of your efforts will be focused within a telesales environment.
Potential advertisers come from a range of industries so you will need to adopt a varied and flexible approach to your work.
The successful candidate will need to devise innovative advertising opportunities to meet clients’ needs and to sell advertising solutions to both new and existing clients.
The salary structure is £21,000 basic with OTE of £37,000 based on an uncapped commission structure and generous bonuses. Commission can be earned from as little as £5,500 in sales per month.
A small degree of international travel may be required.
Experience of advertising/media sales is an essential requirement to be considered for this role.
If you are a creative and charismatic salesperson, this is the perfect opportunity to advance your career.
The key responsibilities of an Advertising Sales Executive include, but are not limited to:
- Recognising advertising sales opportunities by identifying the needs of companies seeking to place their products and services in front of the audience of the publication across printed and digital media.
- Cold-calling potential new advertising clients.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing advertising clients.
- Devising bespoke advertising packages to suit the client’s promotional requirements and budget.
- Attending relevant exhibitions, conferences and awards ceremonies which will include the willingness to work outside of normal office hours on a few occasions.
- Keeping abreast of industry developments relevant to the audience of the publication.
- Database management to record communication with clients and details of sales achieved.
- Working as a part of a sales team
Baltic Publications Limited is a well-established publishing company based in Gateshead, Tyneside, producing magazines, websites, newsletters and social media channels relating to the following media brands:
fcbusiness – the business magazine for the football industry
She Kicks – the girls’ and women’s football magazine
NonLeagueDaily – top stories and daily news from the world of non-league football; and
Pathfinder International – the original resettlement magazine for Service Leavers.
The key skills and qualities of an Advertising Sales Executive:
- Must have the relevant advertising/media sales experience. Experience of dealing with blue chip companies and major advertising agencies will be an advantage.
- Will be expected to generate their own leads and possess strong organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills, possessing a first-class telephone manner.
- Articulate, enthusiastic and highly self-motivated.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please send a covering letter and your CV to Andrew Mullen, Managing Director: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org