Operating globally, Monarch Aircraft Engineering (MAEL) provides aircraft maintenance services to customers located in Eastern and Western Europe, the Middle East, Australia and North America. MAEL is a leading MRO for new technology aircraft, including the Boeing 787 Dreamliner, for which it is one of a small group of worldwide Boeing-approved GoldCare providers. Our employees are our greatest asset and are fundamental to the success of our business. Our team are amongst the most highly trained professionals in the industry and are committed to delivering superior levels of service.
Monarch Engineering; Line Maintenance provider of the year 2017; are in their 50th year. We are a dedicated and customer focused company who are looking for EASA B1 Licensed Engineer’s to join our Luton Base Maintenance Team.
As an agile and efficient B1 Licenced Engineer – Base Maintenance, you will be using your experience within the Aircraft Engineering environment for all maintenance activities, including scheduled and unscheduled maintenance in response to our customers’ requirements.
You will supervise and delegate resources as the situation demands to ensure the smooth running of the operation whilst meeting both the Part 145 maintenance requirements; in accordance with the line maintenance processes and procedures; and the customer’s Service Level agreements.
Putting safety and reliability first, you will ensure adherence to Health & Safety procedures whilst carrying out and certifying aircraft maintenance within the limits of your company approvals.
Whilst upholding the highest level of engineering standards and practices, you will have the opportunity to demonstrate significant leadership acumen by driving and leading your team in delivering aircraft inspections, repair, overhaul and modifications you will ensure a handover is carried out verbally and by the utilisation of the AMOS tracking log; at the start and end of every shift. You will also use AMOS to order spares to meet work requirements, complete associated paperwork for unserviceable components and record all maintenance activity performed with accurate man-hour bookings.
- Hold a current EASA B1 Licence.
- Type approvals on at least one of the following aircraft types is essential:
- Boeing 737 NG & Max, B 757, B 767, B 777, B 787
- Airbus A300, A320, A330, A350 A380
- Bombardier Q400
- Embraer ERJ 175, 195
- Hold a Human Factors Certificate Desirable.
- Hold an EWIS Certificate Desirable.
- Hold a fuels safety certificate.
- Have extensive knowledge of Base Maintenance activities with hands on working experience on large fixed wing commercial aircraft.
- Proven supervisory experience with the ability to motivate and Lead a team of Engineers.
- Ability to work a shift pattern including nights and weekends where necessary.
- AMOS experience desirable.
- Good standard of written/ spoken English (Operational level 4 or equivalent) including the ability to liaise at a technical level.
To apply for this position, please send your CV by clicking here
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org