Location: Birmingham or Luton
Operating globally, Monarch Aircraft Engineering (MAEL) provides aircraft maintenance services to customers located in Eastern and Western Europe, the Middle East, Australia and North America. MAEL is a leading MRO for new technology aircraft, including the Boeing 787 Dreamliner, for which it is one of a small group of worldwide Boeing-approved GoldCare providers. Our employees are our greatest asset and are fundamental to the success of our business. Our team are amongst the most highly trained professionals in the industry and are committed to delivering superior levels of service.
Monarch Engineering; Line Maintenance provider of the year 2017; are in their 50th year. We are a dedicated and customer focused company who are looking for B2 Mechanic’s to join our Base Maintenance teams based in Birmingham or Luton.
The purpose of the B2 Mechanic position – Base Maintenance based in Birmingham or Luton is to undertake Aircraft Maintenance as directed by their supervisor in the most efficient and effective way in accordance with the relevant Approved Maintenance Data and Company procedures and observing relevant H&S procedures.
The Key responsibilities for the B2 Mechanic – Base Maintenance based in Birmingham or Luton are:
- Undertake work as directed by Licensed Engineers and Senior Mechanics, ensuring that the work is carried out in the most efficient and effective manner possible.
- To be able to use AMOS & MDOC systems to perform the required maintenance activities.
- Ensure all activities are carried out iaw H&S & COSHH regulations.
- Ensure fully conversant with all relevant company processes and procedures to perform daily work requirements.
The successful candidate for the B2 Mechanic – Base Maintenance based in Birmingham or Luton will have the following attributes:
- Time served aircraft apprenticeship or equivalent with extensive experience in aircraft maintenance.
- Will have completed indentured apprenticeship or equivalent, also able to demonstrate system knowledge of aircraft.
- Must be able to use recognized aircraft documentation, have a broad skill-set in aircraft avionic systems, component replacement and good Avionics Standard Practices knowledge.
- Teamwork, able to undertake complex maintenance tasks in line with maintenance procedures. High level of individual and general housekeeping standards.
To apply for this position, please send your CV by clicking here
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com