Loomis is the UK’s premier cash management specialist, and we support businesses up and down the country with the handling, counting and transportation of their cash. We pride ourselves on meeting the specific needs of our customers, by offering tailored collection and delivery services.
With approximately 2000 employees in the UK, being part of a large and reputable company means working for a professional organisation with exceptionally high standards and a commitment to its employees and customers.
We provide excellent job opportunities for responsible people with integrity, offering a competitive benefits package and the opportunity to develop within a world-class company.
To watch a day in the life of one of our Driver Guards, please follow the link below:
We are currently recruiting at various locations across the UK for a reliable, security-conscious team player who understand great customer service to join our Cash in Transit team as a Driver Guard.
- Offer excellent service to our customers?
- Are you someone that can work on your own initiative within set procedures?
- Can you work shift patterns that will include some weekend working?
We can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay (with additional allowances for the London area)
- 32 days annual leave, inclusive of bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Full training including a recognised qualification
- Free PPE and Workwear
- The opportunity to develop in a world class Company
To see a list of our current vacancies by location, please visit: http://www.loomis.co.uk/careers/vacancies.html