Location: Nationwide & Ireland
Salary: £21,995 rising to £24,495 + bonuses after 24 weeks probation
LEARN THE ART OF BRICK & MASONRY TINTING
Great news for service leavers.
We can’t keep up with the demand for brick and masonry tinting across the UK..
The Opportunity: There are two options
- Approved contractor
Take the skills and experience you have gained whilst serving and apply them to your role as a masonry
Based within the area, you will need a driving licence, be comfortable working at height, enjoy the
outdoors and be capable of moving triple section ladders.
Whilst the basic principals of application are straightforward (it is a brush applied dye) masonry tinting
would ideally suit individuals with an eye for colour and detail, a methodical patient approach, possibly
with an artistic temperament.
Needless to say you will need good communication skills in this customer facing position.
Because of the huge volumes of work, for the first time in Bebbingtons 50 year history, we now offer the
opportunity to all interested parties to come and learn the art of tinting first hand from Mark Bebbington,
the son of founder George Bebbington.
George is widely credited with ‘inventing’ the manufacturing and application of masonry tint, as we know
Approved contractor opportunities exist in all areas of the UK and Ireland.
Bebbingtons offer a three day course at a cost of £1,895 plus vat.
For this price you will receive…
- One day personal instruction from Mark Bebbington, based at Rock Farm.
- Two days on site practical application with a senior remedial technician.
- Lunch, plus morning and afternoon refreshments, whilst at Rock Farm.
- Year round sales & marketing support
- Guide to brick tinting.
- Tinting starter pack, (valued at £983.95 rrp)
- Approved contractor status. (Following assessment)
- Access to referred contract business from Bebbingtons client base.
- Contractor pricing for all materials.
Typically once you complete four single day jobs, your initial investment will be returned.
For more information, or to discuss the opportunity in more detail either email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01538 755598 and ask for Mark or Simon.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com