OPPORTUNITIES TO WORK ON THE UK MILITARY TRAINING ESTATE AT LANDMARC.
As a world leading provider of integrated support services to the military and UK Ministry of Defence, Landmarc offers unique opportunities to work across a wide range of disciplines on the UK military training
estate. Our services range from managing and operating training areas and ranges to managing and maintaining the 190,000 hectare built and rural estate.
As a support services business, we rely on the quality, commitment and dedication of our people, with many of our team coming from a military background.
Location: Westdown Camp, Salisbury Plain, Wiltshire
As the Project Manager you will be responsible for overseeing and all projects across the United Kingdom. You will be responsible for managing the delivery of individual or multiple projects within allocated budgets and defined programmes across the contract.
The successful person will be from a construction/civils or facilities management background and worked with multiple projects valued between £50,000 and £4,000,000.
Role and responsibilities:
- Manage complex projects through all stages of the project lifecycle
- Deliver projects to tight deadlines and appropriate quality standard
- Understand and interpret budgets and contract requirements
- Communicate clearly with all stakeholders
- Excellent negotiating and customer care skills/collaborative worker
- Ability to understand and interpret budgets and contract requirements
- Able to manage and work with contractors
- IT skills including MS Excel and MS Project
- Confident dealing with senior stakeholders and comfortable working with ambiguity
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Health and safety such as COSHH, LOLER, PUWER, Legionella, Asbestos and CDM Regulations.
- Knowledge of the MoD Defence Contracts (Desirable)
- Project management gained through a Level 4 qualification such as NVQ/HNC in Construction or Project Management, prince 2 or equivalent and demonstrable proven experience
- Knowledge of Building Regulations and Standards including those covering Scotland and Northern Ireland
- Experience of communicating with customers
- Understanding of risk management
- The ability to monitor and communicate project financial performance and administration for all assigned projects
- Workload scheduling and work order processes, preferably in a multi- tasking environment
- It is desirable to have experience of working within the Defence environment
- It is desirable to have a working knowledge of the New Engineering Contracts (NEC) form of contract
- This role is rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package, including a car or car allowance, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, many family friendly benefits and a pension.
You will be working in our modern head office with ample free parking available, our offices are located on the beautiful Salisbury Plain which is easily reached by many major roads including the A303.
To apply for this position please download and complete the application form below or send your CV to email@example.com. Please ensure you quote the correct reference and location on your application.
To apply for this job please visit www.landmarcsolutions.com.