AXA General Insurance
Customer Speech Analyst
Salary: £28,000 – £35,000
Contract: Full-time, permanent
We have an exciting opportunity for a digitally savvy, strategic thinker with an analytical approach and a passion for customer experience to join our Operational Support Team as our Lead Customer Speech Analyst.
As our Lead Customer Speech Analyst, you’ll identify and track opportunities to increase sales and retention and deliver insight into our customer experience and journey satisfaction.
You’ll be responsible for the continuous improvement of our speech analytics tool, using it along with other data sources to lead a high performing team in providing insight into customer needs and behaviour. Your work will improve our customer experience and customer satisfaction, while supporting our business vision, strategy and culture.
Who we’re looking for
Do you trust your judgment to do the right thing? Do you speak your mind, push the boundaries of what’s possible and take bold actions? Are you focused on delivering excellent customer experience, and on preventing problems, not managing them? Then you might just be perfect for this role. Whilst experience would certainly be a bonus, what we’re really looking for are the transferable skills that will allow you to learn, grow and develop in this role.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll proactively seek out and support new internal and transversal relationships, empower others with speech analytics insight, deliver proof of concept studies when needed and support implementation of Speech Analytics across AXA.
Alongside the above, you’ll:
- Present data in a way which demonstrates valuable insight to key stakeholders.
- Formulate continuous enhancement of sales, retention, loyalty, and service systems and processes.
- Identify opportunities to increase profitability, premium, non-risk income and conversion.
- Identify and maximise opportunities in order to increase our multi-product customer base.
- Analyse trends to promptly identify customer impacting issues.
- Work to align and support customer data and insight channels, embedding Speech Analytics into our culture.
- Work collaboratively across the business, demonstrating proactive communication, negotiation and influencing skills and strong stakeholder management.
- Coach and develop Speech Analysts including building a robust succession plan.
Rewards and benefits
As well as a supportive and rewarding working culture, you’ll enjoy 25 (rising to 28) days’ holiday, bonus, company car allowance, generous company pension scheme, share options and private medical insurance.
AXA General Insurance
Proud to be part of the AXA Group, the number one global insurance brand and a worldwide leader in financial services, AXA Insurance businesses employ over 5,500 in a network of offices across the UK. Our expert teams care for a huge range of customers, helping them protect their cars, homes and businesses against life’s uncertainties. Whether bought directly, through brokers or through a number of corporate partners, our market-leading products are trusted by millions.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.