Morrison Utility Services
We aim to be the employer of choice in the Utility Services sector. Our continued growth and success is creating opportunities for fulfilling and rewarding roles, making the best use of our people’s skills and expertise. We want our people to have a positive impact on customers, communities and our clients every day. We invest in training our people, developing leadership capabilities to create ambassadors not just employees. Through strong leadership, teamwork and mutual support we want our business to thrive on a happy, healthy and, most importantly, safe workforce.
Morrison Utility Services are currently looking to recruit Traffic Management Operatives to work on our Yorkshire Water contract in Leeds.
As a Traffic Management operative you will be part of our highly skilled and dedicated team who are responsible for the installation and removal of all types of Traffic Management. required to support the Yorkshire Water Repair and Maintenance contract you will also be required to complete site clearance.
As the Traffic Management operative your duties will include
- Carrying out and record daily vehicle checks.
- Be responsible for loading and unloading all aspects of Traffic Management onto vehicles and making sure all vehicles are sufficiently and safely secured.
- Carrying out and complete site specific risk assessments and amend when necessary.
- Setting out, maintaining and removal of road closures and Installing and dismantle all types of temporary traffic lights inc, 2 way and multi- phase
To be successful in the role you will:
- Have minimum qualification- NRSWA unit 2 signing, lighting and guarding.
- Have the following Preferred qualification – Lantra accreditation M1, M2, M3, M5, M6
- Have a full and thorough understanding of the Safety at Street Works and Road Works, A code of practice document.
- Be competent in the maintenance of traffic management sites including battery exchanges.
- Be competent in reading, understanding and following CAD drawings.
- Have experience in setting out, maintaining and removal of lane closures.
What’s in it for you?
- 21 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holiday
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Company van and fuel card (business use only)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.