Dorset Health & Safety
Dorset Health and Safety Limited is a well-established and highly respected training company based in the southwest of England, offering quick and easy access from Dorset, Wiltshire, Somerset and Hampshire. We deliver training at our excellent venue in Salisbury, offering exceptional standards of health and safety training and learning solutions across a wide range of sectors, including the MOD.
We support learners at every stage of the training cycle and employ our expertise to identify and implement solutions that will help you transform the skills, knowledge and behaviours within your organisation or as part of your personal and/or professional development.
We are renowned for our friendly, helpful, cost-effective and practical approach to learning; ensuring that our clients receive up-to-date and relevant information throughout the duration of their course and beyond.
Our trainers and assessors are health and safety professionals with impressive and diverse portfolios.
Learning with us guarantees you a high quality service and commitment, whatever your requirements.
Courses Ideal for ELCs
Some of the courses that we provide are:
- NEBOSH National General Certificate (10 days + s exams)
- NEBOSH Fire Safety and Risk Management (10 days + 2 exams)
- NEBOSH National Construction Certificate (13 days + 2 exams)
We also run NEBOSH Fire Safety and Risk Management and NEBOSH Construction Certificate bolt-on courses for persons that have passed the NEBOSH NGC1 exam in the previous 5 years.
All NEBOSH course can also be delivered as a package to maximize your ELC claim.
Courses Ideal for SLCs
- IOSH Managing Safely (3 days)
- IOSH Working Safely (1 day)
- Level 2 Emergency First Aid at Work Course (1 day)
- Level 3 First Aid at Work Course (3 days)
- Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace (1 day)
- Level 1 Award in Fire Safety Awareness (1/2 day)
- Level 2 Award in Fire Safety – Including Duties of a Fire Warden (3/4 day)
- Level 3 Award in Principles of Risk Assessment (3/4 day)
- Level 3 Award in Risk Assessment (1 ½ days)
- Level 2 Award in principles of COSHH (1/2 day)
- QA Level 2 Award in Safe Moving and Handling (1/2 day)
- QA Level 2 Working at Height (1/2 day)
Call us now or visit our website:
Telephone: 07841 023522
Send Message to listing owner
Dorset Health & Safety