High Court Enforcement Group has a vacancy for a Field Agent.
You will need to be confident and have a positive, can do attitude.
No previous experience needed – The company offer first class training and you would be working for one of the largest privately owned Enforcement companies in the UK.
Candidates need to be disciplined, confident, persuasive and enjoy a challenging environment. Successful candidates will need to pass the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check process and any relevant exams.
Overview of required agent candidate:
- Confident and Self motivated
- Disciplined while dealing with difficult people.
- You should possess the ability to communicate clearly, positively and effectively both orally and in writing.
- Planning own daily schedule to visit addresses. Following guideline at all times.
- Enter reports via appropriate devices and upload media from Body Cams.
- High level of self-motivation and able to work unsociable hours.
In return we offer a competitive salary, bonus and commission. Good long term prospects for the right candidate with training given to become a certificated agent after the probation period. A rewarding team atmosphere with flexible working hours. Company vehicle and relevant equipment provided.
If you would like to find out more or apply please send a cover letter and current CV to: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.