Location: Enfield, Middlesex, GB, EN3 7PL
Company: Greggs Plc
£33,587 per annum (inclusive of shift premiums if appropriate)
45 hours per week
Working 7.00am – 4.00pm over 5 days, consisting of 9 hour shifts.
You’ll fit right into Greggs as a Services Supervisor if:
- You’re a leader who has experience in managing teams, building team capability and motivating your people to bring their best every day.
- You’ve experienced working in a food production/distribution setting.
- You know what you’re talking about when it comes to Health and Safety and Food Safety requirements (ideally, you’ll have a Level 2 qualification in Food Safety.)
- You can demonstrate a good knowledge and understanding of chemical usage in Hygiene.
- You have a good level of numeracy and literacy, knowledgeable when it comes to Microsoft Word and Excel and are familiar with SAP systems.
- You are supportive of an inclusive culture – recognising and valuing that difference is good.
- You bring your natural flair for team work and you’re ready to work with some great people!
What we can offer
Our supply sites are a non-stop environment, where every shift seems to fly by. As well as a rewarding feeling of accomplishment and teamwork, we have a whole range of perks that you can take advantage of!
- Career progression and brilliant training programmes.
- Employee Staff Discount up to 50% off our food.
- Holiday entitlement starting at 4.2 weeks and increasing with service, plus bank holidays (Pro-rata for part time).
- Profit share scheme (after 6 months service).
- Plus, much more!
Read all about our fantastic benefits by clicking here.
As a company that always looks to innovate and move forward, we love it when our people progress through the business. If career progression is something that is up your street, then we have training and development courses available and we’ll support you every step of the way.
What you’ll do
Our Hygiene teams are a key part of our manufacturing and distribution centres. As a Supervisor, you’ll oversee a team who deep clean all relevant equipment, machinery and all areas of our production and distribution sites to the highest standard. You’ll need to manage and guide your team to ensure they have a broad understanding of all Food Safety, Health & Safety, Hygiene and Quality procedures and legislation to make sure that only the highest quality products reach our loyal customers.
Here at Greggs, we love what we do and we have fun! What makes Greggs so special is our culture – the way we are, the way we behave and the way we support each other. We’re hard-working, but above all else we’re family; and it doesn’t matter who you are, where you’re from or what your favourite bake is, we’d love you to join us! We want everyone to feel welcome at Greggs and our colleagues to be able to be themselves at work, whatever their background, preferences, or views.
If you don’t already have a profile on the Greggs Family site, set one up and you’ll be ready to apply for any roles that take your fancy. If you need help or have any questions, we are here for you.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit career2.successfactors.eu.