Location: Market Harborough, Leicester, GB, LE16 7DR
Company: Greggs Plc
Up to £38,543 per annum dependent upon skills level and qualifications.
Contract and Shift Pattern
This permanent role is for 45 hours per week. You’ll be working 5 out of 7 days on a rota basis between 6.00 am and 8.00 pm which will include 2 Saturdays and 1 Sunday in every 4, and up to 3 Bank Holidays per annum, where you’ll receive days back in Lieu.
What we can offer you
Our benefits are second to none! From staff discount saving you £100’s per year, to our employee assistance program, to our training and development. We, understand what our People want is to feel safe, secure and valued. Read on to find out why our employees love working for us, and why you will too:
- Fancy a sausage roll for just 50p, or maybe a Ham and Cheese Baguette for £1.70 instead of £3.40? Sounds good, right! With our 50% off Greggs’ products as part of our employee discount scheme you could save yourself, £975 per year if you used only 75% of the discount available.
- We know you’ll work hard, and everyone deserves a break so we offer 21 days annual leave pro-rata, as standard (increasing with service) PLUS Bank Holidays
- We also share our company profits with all of our employees who have more than 6 months service. We want everyone to share in the success of the business so we distribute 10% of our profits to all eligible employees each year.
But hang on…there’s more!
- We have a great pension scheme, starting at 4%, and one and a half years’ salary in life assurance.
- We have a history in supporting our local communities and charities, check out the Greggs Foundation. Our employees love this aspect of our business and we support anyone who wants to contribute to charities close to their heart through matched fundraising.
- We have a very competitive Cycle to Work Scheme and actively support our employees’ well-being through many avenues including our 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme with Unum Lifeworks which is available to everyone who works for us.
- You will be invited to access the Unum Lifeworks App where you can access some fantastic perks and discounts. You can make some great savings on everyday essential’s such as grocery shopping or those treats we work hard for, cinema tickets, theme parks, holidays, restaurants and big brands such as Ray Ban and Apple. (There are too many to mention!)
- Your feedback, thoughts and opinions are important to us too. We listen to our people through regular employee surveys and everyone in Greggs can share their great ideas to help improve our business.
Everyone who joins us as a Shop Maintenance Engineer is provided with a company vehicle as well as a company tool kit.
You’ll fit right into Greggs as Shop Maintenance Engineer if:
- You’re an apprentice trained electrician or qualified to a minimum of C&G 2365 with a practical electrical background OR You hold a NVQ Level 3 supporting qualification and you’re multi skilled in other building trades
- You’ve had previous experience working on catering/refrigeration equipment
- You’re Multi Skilled and able to work unsupervised
- You’re adaptable, able to multi-task and carry out a varied workload across all trades on both equipment and property relevant to the maintenance of a shop environment
- You have good organisational skills along with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- You’re computer/PDA literate in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- You have a Full clean driving Licence
- You are supportive of an inclusive culture – recognising and valuing that difference is good.
- You are friendly, honest and hardworking and most importantly, enjoy some fun at work!
What you’ll do
Reporting to the Area Maintenance Manager, you’ll carry out preventative, routine and emergency maintenance work on the building fabric and equipment within our shops, this includes working on a range of catering equipment and refrigeration units and making sure the work is carried out to the highest possible standards.
Your role will involve regular and varied maintenance work, day-to-day repair of shop equipment, fixtures and fittings, including electrical repairs and modifications. You’ll deliver on maintenance KPIs through planned, preventative and predictive maintenance and ensure correct operation and completion of Computer Aided Facilities Management system, including time recording, analysis and development.
Importantly, you’ll provide a first class, flexible, adaptable, responsive service, ensuring courtesy and attentiveness, with a particular focus on customer satisfaction.
If you don’t already have a profile on the Greggs Family site, set one up and you’ll be ready to apply for any roles that take your fancy. If you need help or have any questions, we are here for you.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit career2.successfactors.eu.