This year’s Reserves Day is less than six weeks away and supportive employers across the UK are gearing up to show their Reservist employees some much deserved recognition…
Reserves Day is an integral part of the Armed Forces Day celebrations both at the national event in Llandudno on 30th June and across the country.
Reservists play an essential role in our Armed Forces, helping protect our nation’s security at home and overseas. Working side by side with Regulars, Reservists contribute skills in many specialist areas and take part in peacekeeping and humanitarian operations worldwide.
To help you show your support for Reservists, we are sharing a downloadable toolkit to help you plan your own support activities.
What’s in the toolkit:
- Editable posters: tailor any of the five posters with your own messages. Print and display to show your support for Reservist employees and encourage them to wear their uniform at work on 27 June if appropriate
- Event banner: invite staff in your organisation to join an activity
- Narrative and key messages: use these to write celebratory articles for your own internal channels, case studies, Q&A’s and organise events
- Email banners: add to email signatures during June to raise the profile of the Reservists you employ
- Social media banners: use on your own channels during June.