Are you leaving the service?
Personal Training could be your next career
Become a qualified Personal Trainer and inspire, motivate and empower people to go after their fitness goals.
3 Reasons to Become a Personal Trainer
Personal Training is a rewarding career that enables you to help others reach their health and fitness goals. Most individuals seeking the guidance of a personal trainer want to improve their general fitness, reduce pain, improve their athletic performance or lose weight. As a personal trainer, you’ll be making a big difference in helping them live happier, healthier lives.
The fitness market is booming. According to research from Ibisworld there were more than 23,000 personal trainers in the UK in 2016, contributing to a revenue of £635 million. One interesting implication of the research was that there’s never been a better time to enter the industry; not only is it expected to keep growing, but there’s also a trend for consumers to leave the bigger chains for smaller, budget gyms. This shows that while the industry continues to expand, the outlook remains high for all fitness professionals.
Be Your Own Boss
A career as a Personal Trainer can open many opportunities, including the opportunity to be self-employed. Schedules can be flexible as you work with your client base to determine training times and availability. Be your own boss, guide your own schedule and business. The industry is also open to entrepreneurs who have the drive and ambition to build their own brand and grow their business.
Don’t forget, with any path you choose, you will be able to call the gym your office!
Why Study with Premier Global NASM?
- Study on your schedule, at locations convenient to you with this course that is accessible worldwide.
- Your Tutors come to you (via live webinars) so that you have guidance throughout the course.
- You’ll have appointed Success Coaches on hand to take any other questions, supporting you every step of the way.
- You’ll be equipped with the latest fitness knowledge and skills to make a success of your fitness career
- You’ll stand out with the exclusive Optimum Performance Training ™ (OPT ™) Model that enables you to produce consistent and remarkable results for your clients.
- Best of all, you could be qualified and career ready by the time you leave the forces!
Special Service Leavers Price £1,250 (RRP 1,499).
Plus, quote SERVICEFREE to get a free CPD Specialisation course worth up to £429.
Send Message to listing owner