- Troubleshoots, inspects, removes – installs, repairs, modifies, tests and operates Aircraft Airframe systems, including Flight Control Surfaces, Pneudraulic systems, Airframe Structure, Landing Gear, components and associated support and test equipment.
- Is responsible for the quality and completeness of the work they carry out, or signs for as having been carried out, on an aircraft or aircraft component.
Provides estimated hours for TPDMU1s.
- Works within the requirements of the TMSC Quality System and RSAF Technical Orders.
- Completes TMSC forms, appropriate aircraft forms, records and maintenance documentation.
- Ensures maximum effort is made to safeguard the programme timescales in a safe, efficient and cost-effective manner.
Provides on-the-job and theory training.
Deputises, if required, for the supervisor.
- Ensures their authorisations are current for the task in hand.
- Highlight to their immediate supervisor areas of inexperience or training requirements, for themselves and others.
- Complies with the requirements of the TMSC Quality System and RSAF Technical Orders/publications.
- Qualifications: National civilian / military equivalent recognised aircraft maintenance traineeship / apprenticeship
- Has extensive post qualification practical aircraft maintenance experience OR comprehensive experience on Tornado IDS OR successful completion of BAESSA apprenticeship programme (SNTTP) on Tornado.
- Relevant Type specific training.
- Must have an understanding and application of human factors, error management, health & safety and proactive hazard analysis, appropriate to the role. Be able to work
- Must hold a current driving licence
Computer literate with a understanding of the Microsoft Office Suite
- A sound understanding of the RSAF 4-1-7166 series and supporting technical publications applicable to his work area
- An understanding of the RSAF Operation and working practices
- Working knowledge of Q-pulse, DMS and an understanding of M&CA processes
EXPATRIATE EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
In return for the required high levels of commitment and hard work you will receive a competitive salary, rent free accommodation and utilities, with access to free recreation facilities, all available within Company secured accommodation. In addition, a generous leave and travel allowance makes this an opportunity not to be missed.
On successfully securing a role your appointment to Saudi Arabia will initially be on single status. On commencement of employment in Saudi Arabia you will have the opportunity to apply to have your family join you in the future. A full health care scheme is provided within Saudi Arabia.
SAUDI NATIONAL EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
In return for the required high levels of commitment and hard work you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package, including a generous leave and travel allowance, a full health care scheme and access to subsidised recreational facilities
At BAE Systems, we provide some of the world’s most advanced, technology-led defence, aerospace and security solutions and employ a skilled workforce of some 82,500 people in over 40 countries. Working with customers and local partners, we develop, engineer, manufacture and support products and systems to deliver military capability, protect national security and people and keep critical information and infrastructure secure.
To apply for this job please visit baesystems.taleo.net.