Sava Diploma in Residential Surveying and Valuation – No entry requirements
If you are looking for a respectful career with flexibility, great salary prospects and no entry requirements then Residential Surveying may be the career for you. Sava offers a Diploma in Residential Surveying and Valuation which is a unique qualification giving those without a relevant degree the opportunity to join the profession. The course is ELCAS approved so those eligible can receive financial support of up to £2000. The Sava team are willing to assist with a tailored finance package.
Why become a Residential Surveyor?
- There’s a high demand for surveying services across the UK and there’s limited supply of new surveyors
- A career in residential surveying offers great freedom and flexibility such as working for yourself or with an established company
- It’s vocational, meaning you’re taught real life skills – so when you finish you’ll be ready to start your career and start earning fees
- The average AssocRICS salary is £49,293 (source: RICS 2018 UK rewards and attitude survey)
Key features of the qualification
- You’ll be able to join RICS and undertake RICS HomeBuyer Reports, valuations and other condition surveys
- Gain a deep understanding of residential construction, pathology and valuation – essential skills that are desperately needed to look after the UK’s 28 million residential properties.
- Study is part time, and can be completed in 24 months so you can continue to work in your current job
- The training lasts for 15 months and is delivered via a mix of face-to-face and online learning
Find out more on: https://sava.co.uk/education/diploma-residential-surveying-valuation/
Send Message to listing owner
Listing Title: Sava Diploma in Residential Surveying and Valuation – No entry requirements