Woodward SHE Ltd
Resettlement and ELC Funded Training Packages
Woodward SHE is a family led SME based in Cumbria. We are a GOLD rated NEBOSH Learning Partner with an ELC average evaluation score of 96% (ELC provider number 4435).
Woodward delivered the first NEBOSH National General Certificate resettlement course for Service Leavers at Catterick Garrison in March 1993, and at Aldershot in November 1994. We have been delivering NEBOSH resettlement training to Service Leavers ever since with excellent results.
Service Leavers who are currently undergoing their Resettlement Phase, or Service Leavers who are using an ELC Claim to fund their training after leaving the services, are eligible for our discounted ELC Funded Training Package Scheme.
Our famous “Five Course Package” combines the following NEBOSH certificate qualifications into a single discounted ELC funded package for Service Leavers:
– NEBOSH National General Certificate
– NEBOSH International General Certificate
– NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction
– NEBOSH Fire Safety and Risk Management Certificate
– NEBOSH National Certificate in Environmental Management
We are a family company which always offers the highest level of customer care. We are an accredited provider of NEBOSH, IOSH and Highfield (HABC) training courses, and are one of the largest providers of NEBOSH courses in the country.
Why choose Woodward for your Resettlement Training?
– As a GOLD rated NEBOSH Learning Partner, with an ELC evaluation score of 96%, you know your going to have an excellent training experience with us.
– Our experienced and expert tutors provide the highest possible level of tuition and guidance while you are training.
– Our course packages are designed to allow you to immerse yourself in your training to ensure you have the best possible learning experience.
– Our courses are held “outside the wire” so you mix with our commercial delegates, a great source of useful job market intelligence and contacts.
– We have excellent pass rates for all our courses, well above the national average.
– Successful completion of your Training Package gives you free lifetime membership of the Woodward Alumni Network.
– Further enhance your CV and Job Prospects by joining our Woodward Associate Trainer Scheme.
Why choose NEBOSH?
Nearly nine in ten employers (87%) specifically ask for a NEBOSH qualification when recruiting to a health and safety position, according to the latest research.
Of those vacancies that did not specify a NEBOSH qualification, 62% asked for membership of a professional body – such as IEMA and IOSH – for which a NEBOSH qualification can meet all or part of the membership criteria.
Read more about this here: https://www.woodward-group.co.uk/employers-ask-for-nebosh
We deliver our NEBOSH certificate courses at our training venues in:
- Workington, Cumbria, CA14 4JW,
- Carlisle, Cumbria, CA1 2SS,
- Catterick, Yorkshire, DL9 3EL,
- Rosyth, Dunfermline, KY11 2WX.
Check out our Facebook reviews:
Check out our Google MyBusiness reviews:
Call us now or visit our website:
Telephone: (01900) 609175
Send Message to listing owner
Listing Title: Woodward SHE Ltd