167 Catering Support Regiment RLC have become the 17th confirmed exhibitor for Pathfinder’s Armed Forces & Veterans Resettlement Expo taking place at the Windrush Leisure Centre in Witney, near RAF Brize Norton.
The free event takes place on Thursday April 21 from 09:30 to 12:30 and anyone from the military community is invited to attend and come along at anytime between these hours.
167 Catering Support Regiment RLC is a unique regiment of nationally recruited Army Reserve Chefs. With its headquarters in Grantham, its primary role is to provide catering support to the British Army, anywhere and in any environment.
More on 167 RLC…
- 167 Regiment is unique in that is a nationally recruited Army Reserve unit.
- This means we have soldiers and officers located all over the UK.
- The Regiment has a strength of 370, with three Squadrons and a headquarters (HQ).
- The Regimental HQ and our centre of excellence is based in Grantham.
- Our personnel deploy world-wide with the British Army and with the Royal Navy on the aircraft carrier, HMS Queen Elizabeth.
- Our Army Reserve Chefs have the opportunity to fast-track into the Regular Army.
- 167RLC is proud to be a diverse and inclusive family regiment.
167 RLC will be interested to chat with anyone leaving the services and wanting to keep their hand in, in a different role perhaps, or a continued role, military spouses and partners interested in a military role, veterans wanting to join the reserves, the general public wanting to join the reserves and family members of serving personnel wanting to join the reserves.