The Armed Forces Community Lockdown Awards in association with Hugh James will now announce shortlisted nominees for each of the six categories on Monday May 10, 2021.
The original date set to announce shortlisted nominees was April 12, however this has now been put back due to the sheer numbers of nominations.
Pathfinder International editor, Mal Robinson explained, “we have been overawed by the amount of nominations sent in for the awards. It has in one way been a good problem to have!
On a serious note, we want to give as much attention to detail to each entry and so the decision to delay the shortlist announcement was reached.”
The awards consists of six categories in total. They are:
- Most Outstanding Service Personnel in Lockdown (Individual) in association with Caps Lock
- Most Outstanding Service Personnel in Lockdown (Group) in association with the Invictus Games Foundation
- Most Outstanding Veteran in Lockdown in association with Hugh James
- Most Outstanding Charitable Contribution or Gesture in Lockdown in association with Inzpire
- Most Supportive Business to the Armed Forces during Lockdown in association with Angel Call Handling
- Greatest Lockdown Achievement from the Armed Forces community in association with BFBS
The Forces Pension Society support the awards as Associate Partners.
Eventual winners will be announced on Monday May 24.