You may be able to get National Insurance credits if you’re married to or the civil partner of a member of the armed forces and you go with them on an overseas posting…

Credits can help to fill gaps in your National Insurance record, for example if you were not in work when you were with your partner on an overseas posting. Credits can make sure you qualify for certain benefits including the State Pension.

Baltic Publications Limited

Contact Us

Editor: Mal Robinson t: 0191 442 0198
Hypoint, Saltmeadows Road, Gateshead, Tyne & Wear. NE8 3AH

Get in touch

2 + 7 =

© 2022 Baltic Publications.