The March 28 deadline has now passed to nominate for the Armed Forces Community Lockdown Awards.
The team at Pathfinder International are now sifting through a large volume of entries for the six categories for the shortlisting process to begin.
From there, the shortlisted entries will be reviewed by our judging panel, which includes Pathfinder editor, Mal Robinson.
The winners for each category will then be announced LIVE online via Pathfinder’s social media platforms – so keep an eye out for that. Winners will be announced on Monday April 26 at a time to be announced.
A reminder of the six categories are as follows:
- Most Outstanding Service Personnel in Lockdown (Individual) in association with Caps Lock
- Most Outstanding Service Personnel in Lockdown (Group) in association with the Invictus Games Foundation
- Most Outstanding Veteran in Lockdown in association with Hugh James
- Most Outstanding Charitable Contribution or Gesture in Lockdown in association with Inzpire
- Most Supportive Business to the Armed Forces during Lockdown in association with Angel Call Handling
- Greatest Lockdown Achievement from the Armed Forces community in association with BFBS
The Forces Pension Society support the awards as Associate Partners.
Pathfinder editor, Mal Robinson added: “We have been blown away with the amount of nominations and having flicked through some of the entries already, there are some amazing stories and judging a winner for each category is going to be incredibly tough, but a job that will be worthwhile.”
Thank you so much to everyone who has taken the time to nominate within the six categories.
Good luck to those nominated and stay tuned for more!