The second Pathfinder International of the new decade is out and now available to read online for free.
Inside this month:
- Slater & Gordon introduce their new military legal advice column
- Pathfinder continues the top 20 in 20 focus for jobs
- We take a look at inheritance tax and the pitfalls of this
- The “I am Tommy Atkins!” campaign continues this time editor, Mal Robinson talks about his time on Op Telic in March 2008
- Ed Cochrane returns with his Resettlement Reflections column
- Help For Heroes focuses on the world of rugby helping veterans in their rehabilitation
- This month’s housing section looks at renovation more than relocation
- Franchising focuses on which is the best franchise to buy?
- Jordan Wylie talks about the vital role of the Army Cadet Force in his column
- Plus much much more including training and employment opportunities for the military service leaver
Read the issue for free here
Register for the first Pathfinder Armed Forces & Veterans Resettlement Expo of the year in London on April 2 by registering here for free.