The September issue of Pathfinder is now out and available to read for free here.
Inside this month:
- Mental Health takes centre stage with Pathfinder being official media partners for the Mad World Summit in London on October 9 – discussing Mental Health in the workplace.
- Brian Wood MC is the main interview, talking about his time in the forces, his tours of Iraq, the battle with PTSD and his courtroom battle on returning to the UK.
- News on the new Pathways Into Construction project
- The Nottingham Armed Forces & Veterans Resettlement Expo Event Guide (register for free here)
- A focus on housing and “what is Shared Ownership”?
- Franchising: What is the QFP?
- Jordan Wylie delivers his monthly column and much more…